If you’re interested in learning about the technology and skill involved in creating medical animations, then you should check out these video presentations by our employees from this year’s Association of Medical Illustrators (AMI) conference.
- Nobles Green: Tissue Dynamics with Cloth
- Kelvin Li: Osteoplast and Alveoli with Animated Vertex Maps
- Kelvin Li: Deformers in Cellular Animation
- Heidi Sinsel: Modeling Techniques for Medical Illustration
- Eric Small: Rigging a Stent
- Eric Small: Simple MoGraph Molecular Animation
One thought on “Animation Tutorials from AMI 2014”
Comments are closed.