Eight Exciting New Updates to Make Your NMAL Experience Better Than Ever
We’re thrilled to unveil the latest updates to the Nucleus Medical Art Library! Your valuable feedback and support have led to many updates and improvements, and today, we’re excited to share the fruits of that collaboration with you.
1. New Chinese and Hindi Language Animations: Teaming up with subject experts from renowned hospitals in China and India, we’ve translated our most popular animations into Mandarin (326) and Hindi (currently 11, with 290 more to be uploaded by December 2023). You can browse them here: Mandarin Chinese and Hindi.
2. More Browse Categories and Faster Searches: We know your time is precious and that finding what you need quickly is important. Our revamped Browse page now offers additional collections tailored to specific medical specialties, diseases, conditions, and procedures, streamlining your search process. Plus, brace yourself for search results that are nearly twice as fast, ensuring you find what you need in the blink of an eye!
3. Searching Across Multiple Languages: Say goodbye to language limitations. Now, you can search for images and animations using most languages without specifying a language group. It’s perfect for users in need of content across various language groups without the hassle of resetting search parameters. (Please note that Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, and Arabic searches will be available in a future release. To find content in those languages, please use the Browse by Language feature.)
4. Collections: We’ve given our beloved “Lightbox” a makeover! Welcome to “Collections” – a more intuitive name for a toolset that allows you to effortlessly create, manage, and share content. Access all your Collections with a single click from the homepage and easily share them with learners, colleagues, and more via email and social media.
5. Content Type and Language Filters: Navigating thousands of content items across languages has never been easier. Our Content Type and Language filters are your go-to tools for refining your results, so you see only what you want to see.
6. Homepage – Recently Added Collection: Don’t miss out on our new visual content additions! The “Recently Added Collection” on the homepage showcases the latest and greatest content from our team of medical illustrators and animators. We value your input, so don’t hesitate to share your ideas for new topics.
7. Homepage – Revised Content Collection: Staying updated is essential in the world of medicine. The “The Revised Content Collection” keeps you in the know by highlighting content that has been updated due to evolving medical information, and the odd errata. Ensure your course materials and communications are always up to date.
8. Content Item Counts: In short, no more guessing games. We’ve added item counts in parentheses to various features, including Collections, content filters, and browse categories, so you’ll never click on an “empty box” again.
Thank you for choosing Nucleus as your gateway to the highest quality medical illustrations and animations available. Your journey to unparalleled medical visualization starts here.
If you are not yet a user of the Nucleus Medical Art Library, don’t miss out on this essential resource! Contact us today to inquire about licensing information and pricing at [email protected] or call us at 800.333.0753.
And, if you haven’t seen what the NMAL can do, we welcome you to take a test drive by visiting: https://nmal.nucleusmedicalmedia.com/
Elevate your medical communications and education materials with Nucleus – it’s a must-have for anyone in the field.